5When is the SEPA Annual Conference?
- The 2020 SEPA Conference is being held October 4-7, 2021. Registration is open.
- To register click here.
Where is the Conference held?
- The Conference is being held at the Saskatoon Inn & Conference Centre in Saskatoon, SK.
How many people attend the Conference?
- On average the convention draws in about 150-200 delegates and visitors.
What is the cost to attend?
- The cost to attend is as follows:
- Early bird pricing (member) $325
- Early bird pricing (non-member)$470
- Regular pricing (member) $395
- Regular pricing (non-member) 500
- Pre-conference training & workshops $125
Who can attend?
- Our conference is open to anyone However, the majority of those in attendance have a role in Emergency Response Planning. This includes firefighters, paramedics, reeves, and RM Administrators.
Will there be an evening event?
Yes, there is a planned activity, light meal, and entertainment planned.
What's included in the pricing?
Pre-Conference Training & Workshops
Included in the pre-conference registration is your admission to the training options, catered lunches, snacks and refreshments throughout the conference, and networking opportunities with Emergency Managers and elected officials from every corner of the Province.
Included in the conference registration is your admission to the presented speakers, a catered lunch on Wednesday, October 6th, a catered brunch on Thursday, October 7th, snacks and refreshments throughout the conference, industry exhibitor booths and networking opportunities with Emergency Managers and elected officials from every corner of the Province
A block of rooms has been secured at the Saskatoon Inn & Conference Centre, 2002 Airport Drive. They will be held at the special SEPA rates of $132.00 plus applicable taxes until Friday, September 3rd. Please use the SEPA Group Confirmation - SK Emergency Planners Association block when you are booking your room. You can contact the Hotel at (306) 242-1440, through their toll free number at 1-800-667-8789, email reservations at firstname.lastname@example.org , or book through the online booking at https://reservations.travelclick.com/6876?groupID=3245861#/guestsandrooms
What is the SEPA cancellation policy?
- All cancellations and registration transfers must be submitted in writing and emailed to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone cancellations will NOT be accepted. Cancellations received on or before September 15, 2021, will be refunded. All cancellations are subject to a $100 penalty. No shows will not be refunded. Refunds may take eight weeks to process.
Who can I contact for more information?
Dana Leidl is the SEPA Administrative Coordinator and can be reached at 306.361.0930 or email@example.com.